Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Expert Tips for Home Buyers & Sellers

Our mission at [team name] is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, our team of professionals can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

We Have an Exciting Announcement to Make


I’ve got an exciting announcement to make today. I’ve joined a new company!

Click here to contact me for all real estate questions

Red and blue were the colors that everyone became sensitive to in 2016 because of the election and politics. In a non-political sense, they represent something else for us. We are transitioning from the blue of Coldwell Banker to the red of Keller Williams.
After much thought, I’ve decided to join Keller Williams right here in Pittsburgh. KW has a growing network both nationally and internationally of more than 150,000 agents.

This office alone has grown 54% in just two years. They offer exceptional training here at the office and remotely.

I am excited to join Keller Williams.

They have a full-time commercial division based right here in the city and the flexibility for agents to rewrite contracts and tailor them to the individual needs of the client. I have my own private office too where you can come in and discuss sensitive financial information privately without being interrupted or overheard by others.

As I move, I hope to see you in the coming year to get reacquainted. If we haven't met, I’d love to get together as well. If you have any questions at all or want to set up a meeting to talk real estate, give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!